Reporting to: General Manager - Travel
Reported by: Not Applicable (Equal Interdependence with Sales & Operation Team)
Purpose of the Role
To identify, develop and grow a portfolio of corporate & government and/or travel agent customers through professional account management & development, identifying customer needs and developing win/win scenarios through effective negotiation skills to avoid revenue dilution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve assigned sales target for the financial year.
- Identify potential opportunities and liaise with them to generate new business opportunities and follow up to achieve the set targets.
- Monitor, plan and develop new business opportunities by analyzing the customer base, identifying, developing and growing specific channels and targeting specific segments through appropriate incentives and account management (including OTAs).
- Liaise with corporate and agent customers to frame incentive programs and agreements in order to ensure maximization of business partnerships and build strong customer base.
- Constantly check with corporate customers to promote all frequent Flyer Programs and enroll them to add business to the airline network and assist in resolving related issues.
- Provide timely product support in terms of support, fares and media and keep both the agents and the company infirmed on business progress in order to take timely action steps with regards to job functions.
- Liaise with agents for Group booking, receive name list from them and feed the fare in the system in order to ensure that the respective agencies can issue bulk tickets.
- Prepare call plan, weekly sales report, product/service report, promotion report and other related reports on request for District Sales Manager, Country Manager and Senior Management perusal. This includes the emailing of agenda before and minutes of meeting post the meeting with all key and PLB agents as well as Corporate and Government houses.
- Prepare Monthly market report of airline comparative fares (other airline practices)
- To develop corporate sales & agency sales relationship
- Analyse reports for better recommendations to the customer (MIS Reports)
- Any other accountabilities extended by the management in Al Rais Group.